Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Oral presentation


Introduccion: 
Hi, my name is Alba and this is my oral presentation about me, my week and my weekend.


This is me: 
Hi, my name is Alba, I'm twelve years old. I go to Casa Nostra School.
I like dancing and meeting friends.
My favorite food is pasta.
My hobbies are listening to music, watching TV and chatting on the internet.
I don't like playing football or doing homework.
My favorite subjects is Technology.
My favorite animal is the rabbit.

My day:
I usally get up at seven o'clock, then I have a shower and I get dressed. I have breakfast at eight o'clock. I got to school. The school starts at nine o'clock. I have lunch at two o'clock. The school finishes at five o'clock. I do the activities and go home, then I do my homework. I have lunch at nine o'clock and I go to bed at eleven o'clock.


My week:
On Tuesday I go to Maths class and dancing.
On Wednesday I go to English class.
On Thursday I go to typing class.
On Friday I go to revision class.


My weekend:
On Saturday I usually get up at eleven o'clock. In the afternoon I like meeting friends, I do my homework and sometimes I go shopping.
On Sunday I usually get up at eleven o'clock. In the afternoon I do my homework.


Power Point


Presentació english (my day, my week, my weekend) 























VIDIO

No comments:

Post a Comment