Wednesday, May 30, 2012

About portaventura


Vidio:


Writing:

Introduction:

Hi my name is Laia, I'm 12 years old. Hi my name is Alba, I'm 12 years old and this is our oral presentation about Portaventura.

Map:

Portaventura have got 5 areas: China, Polynesia, Mediterranean, Mexico, Far West.

Famous Rides:

The Furius Baco is the attraction more popular of Mediterranean.
The Tutuki Splash is the attraction more popular of Polynesia.
The Dragon Kahn is the attraction more popular of China.
The Hurakan Condor is the attraction more popular of Mexico.
The Stampida is the attraction more popular of Far West.

New rolercoaster:

The Shambala is the highest rollercoaster in Europe (76m).
In this photos you can see this rellercoaster.

Sows:

  • Bubblebou

Is a show of bubbles. The human do the different shapes. I very like because the audience also participies in the show.

  • Birds of paradise.

Birds of paradise is the polynesian show. In this show you can see a wide variety of birds. You can touch the birds. When I was five, I saw this show and I very like it!

  • Lights show.

Is the shows of lights in the night. Many colors illuminate the water and the sky. Shapes of dragons pose in the water.


Hotels:

  • HOTEL PORTAVENTURA.
  • HOTEL EL PASO.
  • HOTEL GOLD RIVER.
  • HOTEL CARIBE.

Power Point:


No comments:

Post a Comment